Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Illustrations! yay!

I have been working on a few paintings recently, as well as designing a logo for a friends new business. Exciting stuff!

Please forgive the poor quality of these photos. I took them with my computer's camera! =p

This watercolor painting is called "Miss Manners"

The next one is one I am currently working on, and she doesn't have a name yet. Im thinking of something petulant... lol! Its actually painted with acrylic ink using watercolor techniques. Very interesting medium.. Im finding it fun to work with and very challenging to mix properly! She is actually standing on a toad, but I haven't filled in the details on him yet.



Hope this finds you well!!
Love M.

1 comment:

Crystal Delusions said...

So much damn talent you have!

I think of you every time I go to one of the restaurants here on 25th Street in Ogden. They almost all have pieces from local artists all over the walls.