Saturday, June 21, 2008

Ani D and Solstice time

I havent been as productive the last few days.. Been busy doing Mom stuff. Also on both my new paintings I am starting to work on the fine detail stuff and thats always my least favorite part. hahaha! I think once I am done with this tree series I will be experimenting with some more abstract ideas...

Also this evening is the Ani D concert. Im super excited. My buddy Amy wants to be there by 2pm to wait in line for the best possible seats.. Oy... I dont know if I can handle that... Maybe 3 or 4pm for me? Its freakin HOT out there!

I have been reading a lot lately. Currently working on "Thirteen Ghosts, "Women who Run with the Wolves" and an online freebie "The Garden of Iden". So far, all are very good!
The fact that I am currently reading 3 books ought to tell you about my attention span... =/

Anyway, thats the news! I am hoping to get some decent shots of some of my art and create some prints to sell soon... One thing at a time I suppose...

Tomorrow is my sister's birthday. I intend to head up the canyon to do a spirit release ceremony... She was a solstice baby. =) I miss her like mad...

No comments: